‘Tis the season for weddings! And we’ve gathered up all our favorite trends, inspiration, tips and tricks.
- A wedding inspired by the Martin Scorsese film, Hugo. The chic design and rustic venue, make for a shabby-chic Parisian wonderland!
- This BBQ rehearsal dinner is casual, yet unique.
- …And the award for our favorite theme of the week goes to this Game of Thrones inspired wedding. Everything from the floral design, the dress, and the cake fits with the theme.
- Succulents are all the rage. Learn how to add them to your bouquet, DIY style.
- Neutral color palettes, tequila cocktails, and camping are some of the hottest wedding trends of the season. Check out celebrity wedding planner, Mindy Weiss’, list of trends here.
- Trying to involve your father more in your wedding? Check out these tips on how to engage your old man.
- Planning an outdoor wedding? What if it rains? Where are the nearest restrooms? Make sure all your bases are covered by reading this article, “The Ins and Outs of Planning an Outdoor Event”.
According to a recent study, it costs a guest an average of $536 to attend a wedding. Since your guest are spending the time and money to attend your wedding, it’s only right to make it well worth their efforts. Huffington Post Weddings shares their tips for making your wedding a great experience for your guests. You can check out the full list here, but here our some of our favorite highlights.
- Include song request cards with the RSPV
- Provide sunglasses for outdoor weddings
- Provide dancing shoes (or flip flops) so your guests can get down on the dance floor, comfortably.
- Give guests a list of taxi cab numbers at the end of the night so that everyone gets home safely.
This wedding season is full of fun and unique trends. If you spot a trend or awesome idea we missed, leave it in a comment. We want to hear from you.
Need help with your wedding plans to create a truly unique and personal experience? We’d love to work with you. Just email us for more info.
Struggling with how to price your event planning services?
Implement these 5 tips to pricing your services to start making what you're worth!