Jobs at Reinventing Events
Reinventing Events is an event production company that works with a variety of clients. We work to meet the client’s goals through creative design and strategy. We continually educate ourselves, staying current on event trends, and challenge each other to think of unique solutions. We’re dedicated to learning a client’s company culture to produce experiences that are truly unique for them and their attendees.
We are looking for candidates that pride themselves on their work, can keep up with the rest of our fast-paced team, would call themselves an independent worker yet one that is a team player, is able to keep details straight for multiple clients and can have fun while balancing the stress and craziness of events. We hire for talent, not location.
If you view events as experiences rather than details, know when you need to take a break (and aren’t afraid to say so), thrive in chaos, and can be disciplined enough to get your sh*t done, we want to hear from you! Watching our CEO’s presentation, 50 Tips to Hosting Badass Events, will give you a good idea of how we do things.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on multiple events at the same time (approximately 6-8 events a year)
- Assigned to a specific portion (or portions) of the event, such as project management, speaker management, sponsor management, venue management, registration management, hotel management, or vendor management
- Interacting with clients via emails and phone calls
- Contributing to company marketing items such as blog posts and social media needs
What you should have:
- 2-3 years of experience in an office/work environment OR 3+ years of experience in events or hospitality management (CMP/CSEP rocks!)
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn, Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Asana, and Slack
- Discipline to work with a remote/virtual team
- Eagerness to travel for meetings and production
- Excellent inbox management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Windows programs (Word, Excel, PPT)
- A desire to learn more about the event industry via BizBash, Event Leadership Institute, and Event Manager Blog
What our clients say about us:
“The Reinventing Events team excels at assisting a team from planning through execution of an event. The team is experienced, proactive and creative. The individual team members were also always interested in helping us with any challenges we had.”
“They know what they’re doing and have fun doing it – something that can’t be said about other event producers I’ve worked with in the past. They truly care about putting on the best possible event for you and know exactly when to lead, follow or get out of the way. Their attention to detail is the stuff of legends and I would recommend them to anyone who cares about producing a stellar event.”
“Who needs anti-anxiety medication when you have Reinventing Events?”
Think you can contribute and hang with us? Interested and qualified candidates should send us an email highlighting your career in meeting and event management, your salary expectations, and your 3 favorite tips from the 50 Tips presentation
Struggling with how to price your event planning services?
Implement these 5 tips to pricing your services to start making what you're worth!